Give Today and Help Advance Lyme Disease Solutions
Your philanthropic support allows the Center to accelerate research and education that will translate into better ways of diagnosing and treating Lyme disease.
Help transform patients lives by donating today
Methods of diagnosis and treatment have inadequately addressed the complex needs of many Lyme disease patients. Your gift helps us advance the critical knowledge and clinical tools urgently needed to improve Lyme disease patient care and health outcomes.
The Johns Hopkins Medicine Lyme Disease Research Center is committed to addressing the Lyme disease epidemic by:
- Establishing a robust clinical research biorepository and database to advance the understanding of complex Lyme disease biologic mechanisms
- Identifying biomarkers to improve diagnostics and measure treatment success
- Educating physicians and the public about Lyme disease and tickborne illness
- Creating a patient-based Center of Excellence capable of validating advanced diagnostics and novel treatments for all stages of Lyme disease
- Generating an endowment that will provide an enduring base of financial support for the Lyme Disease Research Center
How can your gift make a difference?
Your financial contribution can:
- Support the training and mentorship of new Lyme disease researchers and clinicians
- Move our scientists and physicians closer to discovering new tools for early diagnosis, novel treatment approaches, and the ultimate discovery of a cure
- Support efforts to improve quality of life for our patients
- Help the Center acquire essential equipment and laboratory supplies
- Fund patient and health care provider education
- Build and sustain a secure financial foundation for the future of Lyme disease and tick-borne illness research, teaching, and patient care
There are many ways to support the Center
- Make a financial gift
- Make a financial gift in honor of a physician or in memory of a loved one
- Donate to a specific research or clinical project
- Support the Center’s endowment
- Include the Center in your estate plans
How can you make a financial gift?
Tax-deductible donations supporting the work of the Johns Hopkins Medicine Lyme Disease Research Center can be sent to the following address:
Johns Hopkins University and Medicine
Attn: Department of Medicine/Lyme Disease Research Center
PO Box 49143
Baltimore, MD 21297-9143
Phone: 410-550-3417 | Email: DOMDevelopment@jh.edu
Checks should be made payable to Johns Hopkins University and Medicine. Please indicate in the memo section of the check that the donation is in support of The Lyme Disease Research Center General Research Fund and/or The Lyme Disease Research Center Endowment.
To learn more about philanthropic funding opportunities, make a gift of stock, and/or include the Lyme Disease Research Center in your will or estate plans, please contact:
Molly C. Dolan, Senior Associate Director of Development, Johns Hopkins University Department of Medicine
Tel: 630-309-0692 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your support!