Give Today and Help Advance Lyme Disease Solutions
Methods of diagnosis and treatment have inadequately addressed the complex needs of many Lyme disease patients. Your gift helps us advance the critical knowledge and clinical tools urgently needed to improve Lyme disease patient care and health outcomes.
The Johns Hopkins Medicine Lyme Disease Research Center is committed to addressing the Lyme disease epidemic by:
- Establishing a robust clinical research biorepository and database to advance the understanding of complex Lyme disease biologic mechanisms
- Identifying biomarkers to improve diagnostics and measure treatment success
- Providing a fellowship training program in Lyme and Tickborne Disease
- Educating physicians and the public about Lyme disease and tickborne illness
- Creating a patient-based Center of Excellence capable of validating advanced diagnostics and novel treatments for all stages of Lyme disease
How can your gift make a difference?
Your philanthropic support allows the Center to accelerate research and education that will translate into better ways of diagnosing and treating Lyme disease.
Your financial contribution can:
- Support the training and mentorship of new Lyme disease researchers, fellows, and clinicians
- Move our scientists and physicians closer to discovering new tools for early diagnosis, novel treatment approaches, and the ultimate discovery of a cure
- Support efforts to improve quality of life for our patients
- Help the Center acquire essential equipment and laboratory supplies
- Fund patient and health care provider education
Help transform patients lives by donating today
There are many ways to support the Center
- Make a financial gift
- Make a financial gift in honor of a physician or in memory of a loved one
- Support a fellowship program to train Lyme disease researchers and clinicians
- Donate to a specific research or clinical project
- Contact the Johns Hopkins Office of Gift Planning (1-800-548-1268) to include the Johns Hopkins Medicine Lyme Disease Research Center in your estate plans
How can you make a financial gift?
Tax-deductible donations supporting the work of the Johns Hopkins Medicine Lyme Disease Research Center can be sent to the following address:
Johns Hopkins University and Medicine
Attn: Department of Medicine/Lyme Disease Research Center
PO Box 49143
Baltimore, MD 21297-9143
Checks should be made payable to Johns Hopkins University. Please indicate in the memo section of the check that the donation is in support of The Johns Hopkins Medicine Lyme Disease Research Center.
For gifts of appreciated securities or for wiring instructions, or any other questions regarding philanthropic support of the Center, please contact the Development Office at 410-550-3417.
We thank you for your support!