Methods of diagnosis and treatment have inadequately addressed the complex needs of many Lyme disease patients. Your gift helps us advance the critical knowledge and clinical tools urgently needed to improve Lyme disease patient care and health outcomes.
The Johns Hopkins Medicine Lyme Disease Research Center is committed to addressing the Lyme disease epidemic by:
- Establishing a robust clinical research biorepository and database to advance the understanding of complex Lyme disease biologic mechanisms
- Identifying biomarkers to improve diagnostics and measure treatment success
- Educating physicians and the public about Lyme disease and tick borne illnesses
- Creating a Center of Excellence capable of validating advanced diagnostics and novel treatments for all stages of Lyme disease
How can you help?
Your philanthropic support allows the Center to accelerate research that will translate into better ways of diagnosing and treating Lyme disease.
Help transform patients lives by donating online today
There are many ways to support the Center
- Make a financial gift
- Make a financial gift in honor of a physician or in memory of a loved one
- Donate to a specific research or clinical project
- Support a fellowship to train Lyme disease researchers and clinicians
- Contact the Johns Hopkins Office of Gift Planning (1-800-548-1268) to include the Johns Hopkins Medicine Lyme Disease Research Center in your estate plans
How can your gift make a difference?
Your financial contribution can:
- Move our scientists and physicians closer to discovering new tools for early diagnosis, novel treatment approaches, and the ultimate discovery of a cure
- Support efforts to improve quality of life for our patients
- Help the Center acquire essential equipment and laboratory supplies
- Fund patient and health care provider education
- Support the training and mentorship of new Lyme disease researchers and clinicians
How can you make a financial gift?
Tax-deductible donations supporting the work of the Johns Hopkins Medicine Lyme Disease Research Center can be sent to the following address:
Anne M. Kennan
Johns Hopkins at Keswick
Office of Advancement Services
Attn: RevMgmt – Department of Medicine
3910 Keswick Road, Suite N2100
Baltimore, MD 21211
Checks should be made payable to Johns Hopkins University. Please indicate in the memo section of the check that the donation is in support of The Johns Hopkins Medicine Lyme Disease Research Center.
For gifts of appreciated securities or for wiring instructions, or any other questions regarding philanthropic support of the Center, please contact:
Anne M. Kennan
Fund for Johns Hopkins Medicine
We thank you for your support!